Monday, February 8, 2010

#76 prom

Standing at the top of the stairs my heart felt like it was going to explode out of my chest. I was so nervous waiting for my prom date to arrive. It was my first time to be asked to the prom. I had spend four whole days with my mom going from store to store with my mom looking for that perfect dress that I would only wear just one time. I finally decided on a strapless long pink dress. It hugged my curves just right. My long blonde hair had beautiful long curls that lay down my back. A single clip held a few pieces out of my face near the crown of my head. I had spent the better part of two hours curling and making my hair look just right. The doorbell rang, finally my date had arrived. My father opened the door and had his brief talk to him before calling me down. When my dad yelled for me I began to slowly walk down the stairs. He said I looked beautiful and put the flowers on my wrist. As we walked to the car he was a perfect gentlemen, even opening the door for me to get in and out of the car. The prom was so much fun. The committee must have spent forever with all of the decorations. There were balloons and ribbons everywhere! It looked like we were going to a fancy ball. The night had been just as perfect as I had imagined it, it could not have been any better. My date got me home just on time, which was a good thing because my dad was waiting up for me.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent details, Heide. (I wish my prom had been as successful. ha!)

    ReplyDelete